Alpin Limited is a multidisciplinary sustainable cleantech consultancy based in Masdar City, Abu Dhabi.
The local team is composed of a diverse range of experts who lead their respective fields, including LEED APs, PQPs, official Estidama trainers, commissioning authorities (CxA), construction managers, MBAs, and building physics PhDs. We also have commissioning authorities and consultants based in Munich, London, New York City, and other prominent global locations.
Our current projects include: The Abu Dhabi midfield Terminal Building, The Msheireb urban redevelopment project, Johnson Controls Research Center, SKMC Dialysis Center, Sowwah Square Abu Dhabi and several other high profile projects in the EU and GCC.
Reports Directly to:
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded;
· Update accounts receivable and issue invoices;
· Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations;
· Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines;
· Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned;
· Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed;
· Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports;
· Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings;
· Assist with other accounting projects;
· Documents financial transactions by entering account information;
· Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information;
· Secures financial information by completing database backups;
· Maintains financial security by following internal controls;
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
· Expense Claim Processing.
HSE Roles, Responsibilities and Accountability:
· In addition to your responsibility towards following ALPIN’s Integrated Management System, every employee at ALPIN is required to familiarize themselves with ALPIN’s Environmental Impact Assessment and contribute towards minimizing their individual environmental impact in the course of their work;
· It is the duty of all employees to act within the legal responsibilities imposed upon them and the Company’s Quality, Environment and Health & Safety policies. All employees must familiarize themselves with the Company’s Integrated Management System’s policies and procedures.
· BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant field;
· Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required;
· Excellent organizing abilities;
· Must have excellent “attention-to-detail" and organization skills;
· Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices;
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP);
· Team Player;
· Excellent English (oral and written);
· Highest level of trust, confidentiality and professionalism- with personal references;
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
· Professional appearance and attitude;
· UAE driving license and car;
· Strong arithmetic skills;
· Must be currently residing in the UAE; Out of the country application cannot be accepted;
· Males and females are invited to apply for this position! Applicants with spouse/family visa preferred.