Alpin Limited is a multidisciplinary built-asset consultancy based in Masdar City, Abu Dhabi. This role is for the UAE.
The local team is composed of a diverse range of experts who lead their respective fields, including LEED APs, PQPs, trainers, commissioning authorities (CxA), construction managers, MBAs, and building physics PhDs. We also have commissioning authorities and consultants based in Munich, London, New York City, and other prominent global locations.
Our current projects include: The New Abu Dhabi Airport, Riyadh Airport Expansion, Johnson Controls Research Center, Dubai Expo 2020, Riyadh Metro and several other high-profile projects in the EU and GCC.
For more information about Alpin please visit us at www.alpinme.com
Roles and Responsibilities:
▪ Support in preparing proposals for clients in InDesign;
▪ Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends;
▪ Design and present new social media campaign ideas;
▪ Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback;
▪ Prepare detailed promotional presentations;
▪ Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events;
▪ Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content;
▪ Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content;
▪ Design and standardization of forms and formatting in Word, PowerPoint, Excel;
▪ Social media and Sales Force support (LinkedIn, Mailchimp, Facebook);
▪ Salesforce support;
▪ Formatting and proofreading of documents and Power Point presentations (excellent command of English language necessary);
▪ Business communication (written and spoken);
▪ Preparation of client directed newsletters;
▪ Media and Marketing Support.
HSE Roles, Responsibilities and Accountability:
▪ In addition to your responsibility towards following ALPIN’s Integrated Management System, every employee at ALPIN is required to familiarize themselves with ALPIN’s Environmental Impact Assessment and contribute towards minimizing their individual environmental impact in the course of their work;
▪ It is the duty of all employees to act within the legal responsibilities imposed upon them and the Company’s Quality, Environment and Health & Safety policies. All employees must familiarize themselves with the Company’s Integrated Management System’s policies and procedures.
▪ BS in Marketing, Communications or similar field;
▪ Solid design skills (will be tested during the application process);
▪ Previous Collaboration with graphic designers, web specialists, and other technical team members to create successful marketing campaigns;
▪ Adobe Creative Suite skills are required;
▪ Up-to-date social media and IT skills;
▪ Strong desire to learn along with professional drive;
▪ Solid understanding of different marketing techniques;
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
▪ Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google AdWords);
▪ Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices;
▪ Confident to drive everywhere within the UAE;
▪ Interest in the sustainability sector;
▪ Excellent command of English language (spoken and written), preferably English as a first-language;
▪ Excellent command of English Grammar;
▪ Very high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
▪ IT savvy; strong computer skills;
▪ Must have good “attention-to-detail" skills;
▪ Excellent phone and interactive skills;
▪ Driving License and car.