The basic function of this position is daily collect of payments and monitor collections of all customer transactions.
Alpin Limited is a multidisciplinary sustainable cleantech consultancy based in Masdar City, Abu Dhabi.
The local team is composed of a diverse range of experts who lead their respective fields, including LEED APs, PQPs, official Estidama trainers, commissioning authorities (CxA), construction managers, MBAs, and building physics PhDs. We also have commissioning authorities and consultants based in Munich, London, New York City, and other prominent global locations.
Our current projects include: The Abu Dhabi midfield Terminal Building, The Msheireb urban redevelopment project, Johnson Controls Research Center, SKMC Dialysis Center, Sowwah Square Abu Dhabi and several other high profile projects in the EU and GCC.
Reports Directly to:
Accountant and/or Managing Director
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintains customers’ data containing Agreement Terms and Conditions;
- Provides continuous follow up to the customers for their due payments and collection of payments;
- Makes calls, sends letters and records all form correspondence to the customers for monitoring purposes;
- Ensures payments from customers are collected promptly and as due comes;
- Makes and arranges collection schedules;
- Conducts proper follow up on pending payment collections with customers;
- Ensures accounts receivables schedule is updated on daily basis for the collection made and are adjusted by invoice to invoice basis;
- Arranges and conducts meeting with the customer to ensure good clientele relation and to assure collection can be made when due date comes;
- Provides accurate reporting as to aging, outstanding position, customer wise for daily collection and banking;
- Co-ordinates to resolve issues relating to invoices;
- Issue the invoice to clients;
- Deposits cheques in the bank;
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly collection reports;
- Provides recommendations for issues related to collection;
- Ensures quality & safety within functions/ tasks performed;
- Responsible for exercising due diligence towards the environment, health & safety of self & others in the organization;
- Responsible for complying with the applicable HSE procedures, instructions, requirements, laws, regulations from customers, regulatory and statutory bodies and those applicable to his/her job requirements;
- Responsible for reporting to his/her superiors’ occurrences, events, violations and acts that may affect the environment, health, safety and company reputation;
- Performs other duties as per request and other responsibilities associated with the position.
HSE Roles, Responsibilities and Accountability:
- It is the duty of all employees to act within the legal responsibilities imposed upon them and the Company’s Quality, Environment and Health & Safety policies. All employees must familiarize themselves with the Company’s Integrated Management System’s policies and procedures.
- Corporate sector Collection experience is preferred (Not Banking/Telecom);
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline (Accounting, Commerce, or Business);
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with both clients and consultants;
- Fluent in English;
- Willing to travel inside/outside UAE regularly;
- Minimum 3-5 years of local experience;
- Strong communication skills (Written, electronic & spoken).
- Arabic language would be a plus;
- Applicants who are already located locally are Preferred;
- Available at short notice (Preferred);
- Must have a local Driving license and own car;