Marketing and Administrative Coordinator
Alpin Limited is a multidisciplinary sustainable cleantech consultancy based in Masdar City, Abu Dhabi.
The local team is composed of a diverse range of experts who lead their respective fields, including LEED APs, PQPs, official Estidama trainers, commissioning authorities (CxA), construction managers, MBAs, and building physics PhDs. We also have commissioning authorities and consultants based in Munich, London, New York City, and other prominent global locations.
Our current projects include: The Abu Dhabi midfield Terminal Building, The Msheireb urban redevelopment project, Johnson Controls Research Center, SKMC Dialysis Center, Sowwah Square Abu Dhabi and several other high profile projects in the EU and GCC.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing proposals for clients in InDesign (solid InDesign skills are necessary!)
- Design and standardisation of forms and formatting in Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Social media and Sales Force support (Linkedin,Mailchimp,Facebook)
- Sales force SAS support
- Formatting and proofreading of documents and Power Point presentations (excellent command of English language necessary)
- Business communication (written and spoken)
- Answering of phone calls and providing information to callers
- Administrative and IT Support
- Preparation of client newsletter
- Media and Marketing Support
- Database entry and spread sheet management
HSE Roles, Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Role: Assistant Fire Warden
- Responsibility: To assist the Fire Warden in ensuring proper evacuation of the ALPIN office in case of a fire emergency or drill.
- Accountability: Assume responsibilities of the Fire Warden in the absence of the Fire Warden from the office.
- UAE driving license and car
- Solid In Design skills (will be tested during the application process)
- Salesforce SAS and Photoshop skills a strong advantage
- Up‐to‐date social media and IT skills
- Confident to drive everywhere within the UAE
- Interest in the sustainability sector
- Excellent command of English language (spoken and written), preferably English as a first‐language
- Excellent command of English Grammar
- Very high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- IT savvy; strong computer skills
- Must have good "attention‐to‐detail" skills
- Excellent phone and interactive skills
- Willingness to take urgent phone calls afterwork hours
- Self‐starter who needs minimal supervision and does not mind managing their own work
- Must currently reside in the UAE
- Males and females are invited to apply for this position
- Applicants with spouse/family visa strongly preferred