Tender / Business Coordinator
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Alpin Limited is a multidisciplinary sustainable cleantech consultancy based in Masdar City, Abu Dhabi.
The local team is composed of a diverse range of experts who lead their respective fields, including LEED APs, PQPs, official Estidama trainers, commissioning authorities (CxA), construction managers, MBAs, and building physics PhDs. We also have commissioning authorities and consultants based in Munich, London, New York City, and other prominent global locations.
Our current projects include: The Abu Dhabi midfield Terminal Building, The Msheireb urban redevelopment project, Johnson Controls Research Center, SKMC Dialysis Center, Sowwah Square Abu Dhabi and several other high profile projects in the EU and GCC.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle all the Tendering activities, starting from the Expression of Interest till the submission of the Tender. Facilitate online tenders (e.g. downloading tender documents, submission of tender queries and responses)
- Prepare, distribute, transmit, track and file supplier related documents such as memos, minutes, emails, letters, prequalification documents, request documents, contracts, amendments, insurance etc.
- Maintain scheduling of Tendering process, follow‐up with sub‐contractors and End Users on the status of tender requirements.
- Receiving quotation requests and coordinate with other departments to prepare and submit the proposals.
- Update and maintain document controls for all correspondence related to Tender Submission for quick tracking of records and information, both electronic and hard copy.
- Manage/Update the Tender Register and Salesforce Register.
- Coordinate for Management signatures and final distribution of the Agreement document after both parties signature.
- Preparing proposals for clients in (InDesign skills are a plus)
- Design and standardization of forms and formatting in Word, Power Point, Excel
- Social media and Sales Force support (Linkedin, MailChimp, and Facebook)
- Salesforce support
- Formatting and proofreading of documents and Power Point presentations (excellent command of English language necessary)
- Business communication (written and spoken)
- Answering of phone calls and providing information to callers
- Preparation of client newsletter
- Media and Marketing Support
- Database entry and spreadsheet management
HSE Roles, Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Role: Assistant Fire Warden
- Responsibility: To assist the Fire Warden in ensuring proper evacuation of the ALPIN office in case of a fire emergency or drill.
- Accountability: Assume responsibilities of the FireWarden in the absence of the Fire Warden from the office.
- Must have experience in working on tenders for construction/design projects.
- UAE driving license and car
- Basic InDesign, Salesforce SAS Photoshop skills a strong advantage
- Up‐to‐date social media and IT skills
- Confident to drive within the UAE
- Interest in the sustainability sector
- Excellent command of English language (spoken and written), preferably English as a first‐language
- Excellent command of English Grammar
- Very high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- IT savvy; strong computer skills
- Must have good “attention‐to‐detail" skills
- Excellent phone and interactive skills
- Willingness to take urgent phone calls after work hours
- Self‐starter who needs minimal supervision and does not mind managing their own work
- Must currently reside in the UAE.
- Males and females are invited to apply for this position
- Applicants with spouse/family visa strongly preferred