Business Development Intern
Alpin Limited is a multidisciplinary sustainable cleantech consultancy based in Masdar City, Abu Dhabi.
The local team is composed of a diverse range of experts who lead their respective fields, including LEED APs, PQPs, official Estidama trainers, commissioning authorities (CxA), construction managers, MBAs, and building physics PhDs. We also have commissioning authorities and consultants based in Munich, London, New York City, and other prominent global locations.
Our current projects include: The Abu Dhabi midfield Terminal Building, The Msheireb urban redevelopment project, Johnson Controls Research Center, SKMC Dialysis Center, Sowwah Square Abu Dhabi and several other high profile projects in the EU and GCC.
Reports Directly to:
Strategic Consultant and/or Technical operations Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collect and analyze bidding patterns
- Date Entry for existing bids
- Perform research tasks with a view to gather data pertaining to industry, company and customer trends
- Assist the marketing department in developing marketing material with a view to support the company’s marketing strategies
- Work with key business development leaders to identify and evaluate upcoming business opportunities
- Follow-up with existing clients and opportunity
- Help in sourcing new leads and opportunities
HSE Roles, Responsibilities and Accountability:
- In addition to your responsibility towards following ALPIN’s Integrated Management System, familiarize yourself with ALPIN’s Environmental Impact Assessment and contribute towards minimizing their individual environmental impact in the course of their work.
- Act within the legal responsibilities imposed upon your work and the Company’s Quality, Environment and Health & Safety policies. Familiarize yourself with the Company’s Integrated Management System’s policies and procedures
- Background in Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate clearly with clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Interested in developing and learning new skills
- Must be fluent in English. Fluency in Arabic is major plus.
- Must have a UAE driving license and Car