Account Executive (Sales and Relationship Management)
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Alpin Limited is a multidisciplinary sustainable cleantech consultancy based in Masdar City, Abu Dhabi.
The local team is composed of a diverse range of experts who lead their respective fields, including LEED APs, PQPs, official Estidama trainers, commissioning authorities (CxA), construction managers, MBAs, and building physics PhDs. We also have commissioning authorities and consultants based in Munich, London, New York City, and other prominent global locations.
Our current projects include: The Abu Dhabi midfield Terminal Building, The Msheireb urban redevelopment project, Johnson Controls Research Center, SKMC Dialysis Center, Sowwah Square Abu Dhabi and several other high profile projects in the EU and GCC.
Reports Directly to:
Operations Manager and/or Managing Director
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acquiring potential customers and managing client relationships;
- Arranging meetings with clients and attending New Business Development meetings
- Active participation in events and conferences;
- Drive Alpin’s advertising and marketing strategy;
- Preparing marketing material and presentations;
- Ongoing sales cycle and relationship management;
- Working closely with Operations Team to establish and manage client networks effectively;
- Conducting research to identify new markets/projects and customer needs;
- Reviewing and responding to RFPs and developing corresponding quotes and proposals;
- Following up on proposals and negotiating to close out agreements;
- Documenting sales progress and forecast.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Background in Sales, Marketing and/or Engineering
- Excellent communications/presentations skills
- Ability to build successful relationships
- UAE construction industry experience is a big plus
- Excellent Command of the English language
- Command of Arabic language is a plus
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to self‐motivate and drive forward business
- 1‐3 years’ experience preferred
- UAE driving license & personal mode of transportation is required