This is a position that requires a high level of trust, professionalism and communications.
Alpin Limited is a multidisciplinary built-asset consultancy Headquartered in Masdar City, Abu Dhabi.
This role will be based in Abu Dhabi.
The local team is composed of a diverse range of experts who lead their respective fields, including LEED APs, PQPs, trainers, commissioning authorities (CxA), construction managers, MBAs, and building physics PhDs. We also have commissioning authorities and consultants based in Munich, London, New York City, and other prominent global locations.
Our current projects include: The New Abu Dhabi Airport, Riyadh Airport Expansion, Johnson Controls Research Center, Dubai Expo 2020, Riyadh Metro and several other high-profile projects in the EU and GCC.
Reports Directly to:
Report directly to the Marketing Coordinator and the Bidding Coordinator
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Bidding Team in the PQ questionnaire, review of form of agreements when available,insurance requirements, NDAs, download/upload of documents as required;
- Support the team for official external prequalification (PQ) registrations and keep the Alpin PQ
- Registration List updated, login details included;
- Support in maintaining and periodically updating the company PQ documents, in coordination with the Tender Coordinator;
- Assist the Bidding team with proposal development;
- Assist the marketing/technical team in updating data on Adobe programs (InDesign/Illustrator)documents;
- Maintain and periodically update the employee/consultants’ CVs and advise them if the qualifications need renewal;
- Assist the Marketing team in researching suppliers and coordinating projects;
- Support office management including (support in purchasing of office equipment, etc. Check prices, prepare PO and maintain related files), purchasing/bringing fruits/office snacks, watering plants, bookings, printing, collect or deliver documents as maybe required;
HSE Roles, Responsibilities and Accountability:
- The Managing Director’s HSE role is to support ensure all Employees are aware of the Company’s HSE Policy.
- Responsibility: As defined in IMS_01, Close 5.5.1 “Responsibility and Authority”
- Accountability: Accountable for ensuring the right resources are allocated for the proper implementation and functioning of the Company’s Integrated Management System.
- University degree in Business, Law or Similar;
- A pleasant attitude - Happy to join a close-knit, entrepreneurial, technical team in the UAE;
- Common sense and ability to manage situations and to think critically on their feet;
- Trust, Discretion and Confidentiality are of the highest importance;
- Very organized;
- UAE driving license and independent transportation are a MUST;
- Excellent English (oral and written), preferably English as a first-language;
- Strong command of English Grammar;
- Very high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), InDesign experience is a plus;
- IT savvy; strong computer skills (SaaS, Software installation and hardware);
- Work experience in a professional office environment (preferably in a construction, engineering or consulting company);
- Must have good “attention-to-detail" skills;
- Excellent phone and interactive skills;
- Self-starter who needs minimal supervision and does not mind managing their own work;