Alpin Limited is a multidisciplinary sustainable cleantech consultancy based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The local team is composed of a diverse range of experts who lead their respective fields, including LEED APs, PQPs, official Estidama trainers, commissioning authorities (CxA), construction managers, MBAs, and building physics PhDs. We also have commissioning authorities and consultants based in Munich, London, New York City, and other prominent global locations.
Our current projects include: The Abu Dhabi midfield Terminal Building, The Msheireb urban redevelopment project, Johnson Controls Research Center, SKMC Dialysis Center, Sowwah Square Abu Dhabi and several other high profile projects in the EU and GCC.
Reports Directly to:
Country Manager, KSA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Arranging the meeting with the clients as requested;
- Maintaining a distinguished relations with the Alpin’s clients;
- Communicating and following up with the clients as required;
- Delivering the bids, proposals, invoices …etc to the clients as required;
- Responsible for all administrative matters related to the flight tickets and hotel booking;
- Coordinating with the event’s organizers to facilitate the attendance/participating in the events related to the company business;
- Responsible for all issues related to the training courses offered by the company;
- Ensuring that all visa applications such as; Visit, Employment, Residence, Termination, work permits, & labor cards are presented and completed on time in order to comply with Government laws and regulations;
- Ensure all License applications and official approvals and permits are followed up properly to avoid unnecessary violations;
- Coordinate with government authorities to Adhere with the new rules;
- Develop relationships with Government Departments in order to ensure issues are resolved diligently;
- Process documents such as trade License, attestation of rent contract and the like in government offices such as: Ministry Of Labor, Ministry Of Health, Ministry of foreign affairs, Ministry of Economics, Tourism Department, Embassies, Notary Public;
- Responsible for all administrative matters related to company cars;
- Responsible for the submission, follow up, issuing and updating as well as cancelation of visas for employees;
- Coordinate, control and maintain updated records of employees passport, labour contract, Iqama .etc;
- Represent the Company at locations such as the Police Station, Airport, Hotels, Embassies, Ministries/Municipalities & other significant Departments & in accordance with services such as mobile & landline phone services (connections/disconnections/repairs), mail, and electricity.
HSE Roles, Responsibilities and Accountability:
- It is the duty of all employees to act within the legal responsibilities imposed upon them and the Company’s Quality, Environment and Health & Safety policies. All employees must familiarize themselves with the Company’s Integrated Management System’s policies and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with both clients and Government;
- Detailed Knowledge of the essential ministries procedures Demonstrated leadership experience;
- Time management skills;
- Knowledge of current sustainability standards: LEED, BREEAM, Green Star, QSAS, and or Estidama is preferred but not necessary;
- Fluent English;
- Willing to travel regularly;
- Able to travel easily within the GCC;
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) – desirable;
- Minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience;
- Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced work environment;
- Extremely strong communication skills (Written, electronic & spoken);
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint – essential;
- Knowledge of Saudi Labor Laws – essential.
- Must be Saudi National;
- Applicants who are already located in Riyadh are Preferred;
- Available at short notice (Preferred);
- Flexible to work before and after normal working hours;
- Local Driver’s license.