The basic function of this position is to be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel as well as performing basic business development support functions. The Administrator’s role will include, but shall not be limited to, working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, supporting the BD team (through client interaction and more commonly through administrative support), drafting presentation and/or proposals, coordinating calendars, coordinating with the HR, preparing letters and invoices and submitting them to clients, following up on payment, and preparing the required reports.
Alpin Limited is a multidisciplinary built-asset consultancy based in Masdar City, Abu Dhabi, with officers across the global, notably in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The local team is composed of a diverse range of experts who lead their respective fields, including LEED APs, PQPs, trainers, commissioning authorities (CxA), construction managers, MBAs, and building physics PhDs. We also have commissioning authorities and consultants based in Munich, London, New York City, and other prominent global locations.
Our current projects include: The Abu Dhabi Midfield Terminal Building, Doha Metro, Johnson Controls Research Center, Expo 2020, Riyadh Metro and several other high profile projects in the EU and GCC.
Reports Directly to:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carries out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing and printing documents, updating the profiles, correspondence, translation, resumes, and presentations.
- Welcomes visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Helps in preparing offers and proposal, developing the documents, printing them and submitting them to the clients at their offices.
- Prepares or supports in the preparation of presentations for clients and partners.
- Coordinates and manages appointments, meetings, and the conference room/teleconference schedule.
- Maintains general office files, including work files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s business and operations.
- Purchases office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Provides continuous follow up with the clients for their due payments and collection of payments.
- Ensures accounts receivables schedule is updated on daily basis for the collection made and are adjusted by invoice to invoice basis.
- Arranges and conducts meeting with the clients to ensure good clientele relation and to assure collection can be made when due date comes.
- Issue the invoices to clients.
- Deposits cheques in the bank.
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly collection reports.
- Performs other relevant duties when needed.
HSE Roles, Responsibilities and Accountability:
- It is the duty of all employees to act within the legal responsibilities imposed upon them and the Company’s Quality, Environment and Health & Safety policies. All employees must familiarize themselves with the Company’s Integrated Management System’s policies and procedures.
- Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in business, Accounting, administration, or a related field.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with both clients and consultants;
- Fluent in both Arabic and English, must have excellent written English;
- Minimum 2-3 years of local office administration experience and business development
- Strong communication skills (Written, electronic & spoken).
- Available at short notice (Preferred);
- Must have a local Driving license and own car.