This is a position with requires a high level of trust, professionalism and communications.
Alpin Limited is a multidisciplinary sustainable cleantech consultancy based in Masdar City, Abu Dhabi.
The local team is composed of a diverse range of experts who lead their respective fields, including LEED APs, PQPs, official Estidama trainers, commissioning authorities (CxA), construction managers, MBAs, and building physics PhDs. We also have commissioning authorities and consultants based in Munich, London, New York City, and other prominent global locations.
Our current projects include: The Abu Dhabi midfield Terminal Building, The Msheireb urban redevelopment project, Johnson Controls Research Center, SKMC Dialysis Center, Sowwah Square Abu Dhabi and several other high profile projects in the EU and GCC.
Reports Directly to:
Senior HR Generalist
Roles and Responsibilities:
Scheduling meetings and company events;
Standardization of forms and formatting in Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
Administrative and IT Support (General – to be managed in conjunction with IT);
Proofreading of documents (English);
Maintain employee records;
Human Resources Support (In close coordination with Senior HR Generalist);
Recruitment Support (Via Online);
HR Database Management;
Scheduling of Interviews;
- Follow-up on interview status with high potential recruits;
Support in onboarding & Off-boarding.
- University degree in Business, English, Law, Human Resources or Similar;
- Excellent English (oral and written), preferably English as a first-language;
- Strong command of English Grammar;
- Very high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- IT savvy; strong computer skills (SaaS, Software installation and hardware) ;
- A pleasant attitude - Happy to join a close-knit, entrepreneurial, technical team in the UAE;
- UAE driving license and independent transportation;
- Must have good “attention-to-detail" skills;
- Excellent phone and interactive skills;
- Willingness to take urgent phone calls after work hours;
- Self-starter who needs minimal supervision and does not mind managing their own work;
HSE Roles, Responsibilities and Accountability:
In addition to your responsibility towards following ALPIN’s Integrated Management System, every employee at ALPIN is required to familiarize themselves with ALPIN’s Environmental Impact Assessment and contribute towards minimizing their individual environmental impact in the course of their work.
It is the duty of all employees to act within the legal responsibilities imposed upon them and the Company’s Quality, Environment and Health & Safety policies. All employees must familiarize themselves with the Company’s Integrated Management System’s policies and procedures